Dr. Priyabrata Mohapatra received Ph.D Degree in the department of Industrial Engineering Management of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, B-Tech degree in department of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, UCE Burla and M-Tech in department of Mechanical engineering with Production Engineering as a specialization from National Institute of Technology Rourkela. He had published papers SCI journal like IJPR, IJCIM, PPC, AE journals and international conferences also. He had six years of teaching experience in school of mechanical engineering in KIIT University as Assistant Professor. During these years, he worked thoroughly in area of Manufacturing, Intelligent manufacturing, Soft Computing, Supply Chain Management, Multi-criteria Decision Making and Optimization. Optimization etc.
Scopus Id :
Google Scholar :
• Supply Chain Management • Process Planning and Scheduling • Industrial Engineering • Robotic and Automation • Project Management • Optimization Methods • Manufacturing System • Operations Research
1. Hostel Superintendent, KIIT Boys Hostel(KP1) 2. Faculty In charge, Library of School of Mechanical Engineering at KIIT University Bhubaneswar 3. DC member in KIIT University
Awards & Honours
1. Excellence in reviewing award to recognition of an outstanding contribution to the quality of Computers and Industrial Engineering(CIE) for 2013 2. Best paper presentation in AETM-2015 Conference, Bangkok, Thailand. 2015 3. COSMIC- Outstanding Researcher Award for the contribution in the field of Mechanical Engineering and Technology at AETM-2017, Bangkok 2017
Editorial Board Member • Scientific and Technical Committee & Editorial Review Board on Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering. REVIEWER OF INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS • IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (Part: A) • International Journal of Production Research(IJPR) • Computers and Industrial Engineering (CIE) • International Journal of System Science (IJSS) • Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (JIM) • International Journal of Production and Economics (IJPE)
• P. Mohapatra, LyesBenyoucef and M.K. Tiwari, Realizing Process planning and scheduling Integration through adaptive setup planning, International Journal of Production Research, 2013. Vol. 51, Issue 8, pp 2301-2323.
• P. Mohapatra, LyesBenyoucef and M.K.Tiwari, Integration of Process Planning and Scheduling through Adaptive Setup Planning: A Multi-objective Approach International Journal of Production Research, 2013, vol51, Issue-23-24, pp7190-7208.
• P. Mohapatra, AshutoshNayak and M. K. Tiwari, Multi-objective approach in intregration of process planning and scheduling using Controlled Elitist Non-dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm. InternationalJournal of Production Research 2015, Vol. 53, Issue.6, Page-1712-1735.
• P. Mohapatra, Arijit Bhattacharya, Vikas Kumar, Prasanta Kumar Dey, Malcolm Brady and Manoj Kumar Tiwari, Green Supply Chain Performance measurement using fuzzy-ANP based balanced scorecard: a collaborative decision making approach. Production Planning and Control , 2014.Vol. 25(8), page-698-714.
• P. Mohapatra, Nitesh Kumar, Andrew Matta andM. K. Tiwari, A nested partitioning based approach to integrate process planning and scheduling in flexible manufacturing, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing 2015, Vol.28, Issue-10, page-1077-1091.
• P. Mohapatra , K. R. Zutung, Y. Daultani and M. K. Tiwari, A synchronized strategy to minimize vehicle dispatching time: a real example of steel industry. Advance in Manufacturing, 2014, 2(4), 333-343.
• S. Sahu, B. B. Biswal and P. Mohapatra, “Quaternion: An Alternate Approach to Robot Kinematics”Journal of Mechanical Engineering, pp7,ICFAI Press,2008.
Anil Kumar Das, Sourabh Nanda, Kunal Kumar, Sustainable Energy Services Adaptation in Rural Part of India: A Fuzzy-AHP Approach. CSDBM, Bangkok-2019
• P. Mohapatra, Sourabh Nanda, Nihar Ranjan Sahoo and Debasis Sahoo, Development of sustainable manufacturing process: A fuzzy- AHP Approach, AETM-2017, Bangkok.
• P. Mohapatra, N. R. Sahoo and S. Nanda, Adoptability of sustainable energy technology in Rural India. Green Asia and Sustainability Forum Conference-2016, Bangkok.
• P. Mohapatra, S. Nanda, T. Adhikari and S. Tripathy, Application of Fuzzy-ANP model for measuring the performance of Supply Chain. AETM-2015, Bangkok.
• P. Mohapatra, S. Nanda and S. Mallick, Integration of Process planning and Scheduling: A DNA approach. ISCO-2015, Coimbatore.
• P. Mohapatra, S. Nanda and T. Adhikari, Resilience Measurement of a Global Supply Chain Network, ISCO-2015, Coimbatore
• V K Manupati, J J Thakkar, Priyabrata Mohapatra, Akhilesh Kumar and M K Tiwari,Process plan and scheduling integration for near optimal process plans in networked based manufacturing using controlled elitist NSGA-II and territory defining algorithms(SEMCCO2012).
• P. Mohapatra, M. Vijay Kumar and M.K. Tiwari, “Integration of Process Planning and scheduling through an Artificial Immune System(AIS) based adaptive setup planning” (ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, 2011).
• P. Mohapatra, GeetLahoti, R. P. Mohanty and M. K. Tiwari, “A Quadratic Programming Problem for a Dual Market Facility Network Design” International Conference on Best Practices in Supply Chain Management (BPSCM-2012, SOA University, Bhubaneswar)
• P. Mohapatra S. Sahuand B. B. Biswal, “Kinematic synthesis of revolute robots for optimization of workspace : A comparative study”. (IEEE CICCRA-2008, NIT Rourkela).