Associate Professor and Dy. Director (KIIT Student Research Centre)
Career spanning Twenty (20) years in Teaching,Consulting,Skill training and Placements ,New Product Design&Prototyping and Research in Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering. 10 years of hand on experience in building ATV, Formula One Cars, Electric and Solar Cars, Motorized and Solar boats. Presently, involve in many innovative project works in area of automotive, aeronautics,Electric and Solar Vehicles,Marine applications,robotics, machine condition monitoring,FEA, NVH and composite materials and New Products Prototyping.
Scopus Id :
P.h.D : Mechanical Engineering from KIIT University, 2014 M.Tech: Machine System Design from IIT Kharagpur, 2005 PGDM: Financial Management from IGNOU Bhubaneswar, 2000 B.Tech: Mechanical Engineering from CET, Bhubaneswar, 1998
Structural Dynamics,NDT,NVH,FEM Analysis,Composite Materials, Vibration, Noise, Machine Condition Monitoring,Electric & Solar Hybrid vehicles, Automotive Vehicle Dynamics,and Advanced Mobility Engineering.
ATV, Formula One Cars, Electric and Solar Cars, Motorized and Solar boats. Autonomous Vehicle, Under Water Vehicles, Amphibian Vehicles and Drones
Dy.Director,KIIT Student Research Centre Program Head Automobile Faculty Advisor IAAA,SAE & ASME students collegeate clubs
Awards & Honours
Best Faculty Award-2011
Life member of Indian Science Congress, IAAA, SAE and ASME
Patents filed: 1.Exhaust Gas separation and filtration with the help of low-temperature glow plasma. 2. Autonomous Cleaning Robot Activities: Work for Differently able persons , books donations to schools & libraries and Art of giving
1. Detection of crack in structure using dynamic analysis and artificial neural network (2020) Engineering Solid Mechanics, 8 (3), pp. 285-300.
2. Rolling element bearing fault detection based on the complex Morlet wavelet transform and performance evaluation using artificial neural network and support vector machine (2019) Noise and Vibration Worldwide, 50 (9-11), pp. 313-327
3. Review of Condition Monitoring of Rolling Element Bearing Using Vibration Analysis and Other Techniques (2019) Journal of Vibrational Engineering and Technologies, 7 (4), pp. 407-414
4. Study on machining performances during hard turning process using vibration signal under mql environment: A review (2019) Materials Today: Proceedings, 18, pp. 3539-3545.
5. Tribo-mechanical responses of glass fiber reinforced polymer hybrid nanocomposites (2019) Materials Today: Proceedings, 18, pp. 4042-4047.
6. Deep groove ball bearing fault diagnosis and classification using wavelet analysis and artificial neural network (2019) International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 8 (3), pp. 307-313.
7. Machinability behavior of aluminium alloys: A brief study (2019) Materials Today: Proceedings, 18, pp. 5069-5075.
8. Multi crack detection in structures using artificial neural network (2018) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 402 (1), art. no. 012142,
9. Cutting tool vibration analysis for better surface finish during dry turning of mild steel (2018) Materials Today: Proceedings, 5 (11), pp. 24605-24611.
10. Development of carbon/glass fibre reinforcement polymer hybrid composite through modeling and simulation (2018) Materials Today: Proceedings, 5 (9), pp. 17838-17844.
1. Experimental Dynamic Response Analysis of Delaminated FRP composite Beams, ICTACEM-2014
2. Improved efficiency of solar power vehicles, 7th Indian youth science congress-2016
3. Sail without effecting climate & Aquatic life, 7th Indian youth science congress-2016
4. An analysis of rear axle failure of tractors used in haulage operations. KIIT-SAAT 20th December 2013
5. NVH analysis and testing of Automobile Engine Components KIIT-SAAT,11th January 2013
6. Dynamic analysis of cantilever beam with transverse Crack. 17th December,2009
7. . Dynamic analysis of cantilever beam with transverse Crack under the effects of moving mass. 27th December, ICTACEM -2010
8. Dynamic analysis of cantilever beam with transverse Crack. 17th December,2009
9. Hybrid Electric Vehicle KIT-KAT, KIIT-SAAT 22th December 2014
10. Design, Analysis and Fabrication of Solar-Electric Vehicle, KIIT-SAAT 22th December 2014.