Md Ehtesham Hasan
Dr. Md Ehtesham Hasan has completed his Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering (Design) from IIT (ISM) Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India in the year of December 2016. His research interests are power hydraulics, modelling and simulation, control of dynamic systems. He has published many papers in Various Journals, Conference Proceedings. He has two-year Post Ph.D. experience in teaching and research. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor at School of Mechanical Engineering at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. He has taught many subjects in UG and PG (Machine Design Branch) like Machine Dynamics, Mechanics of Solids, Engineering mechanics, Advanced mechanics of solids and structures. He has guided one M. Tech. student and many UG students. Presently, he is focusing on designing and development of realtime bulk stiffness calculator. Dr. Md Ehtesham Hasan is the potential reviewer of many prestigious journals like inderscience.
Scopus Id :
Google Scholar :
Machine Design, Power Hydraulics, System Modelling and Simulation
Co-Faculty Incharge of Design research lab
1. Md Ehtesham Hasan, K Dasgupta, Sanjoy Ghoshal Comparison of the efficiency of the high-speed low torque hydrostatic drives using bent axis motor: An experimental study, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, vol. 231 (2017), pp. 650-666
2. Hasan M.E, Ghoshal S.K, Dasgupta K. and Kumar N. Dynamic analysis and estimator design of a hydraulic drive system. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering 39(4), (2017), pp. 1097-1108.
3. JP Tripathi, SK Ghoshal, ME Hasan, K Dasgupta, J Das. Speed control of a hydrostatic drive using inverse steady-state model, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 377 (1), 012115 (2018)
4. Hasan M.E., Ghoshal S.K. and Dasgupta, K. (2014). Speed Control of a Hydraulic Motor. Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 592, pp. 2239-2243.
5. Anish Pandey, Vikas Singh Panwar, Md Ehtesham Hasan, Dayal R Parhi (2020) V-REP-based navigation of automated wheeled robot between obstacles using PSO-tuned feedforward neural network, Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, qwaa035, https://doi.org/10.1093/jcde/qwaa035
Md. Ehtesham Hasan, Sanjoy K. Ghoshaland Kabir Dasgupta, System Identification and Model based Performance Analysis of a Hydrostatic Transmission System, in International conference on Machines and Mechanisms (iNaCoMM 2013), held on December 18-20, 2013, at IIT-Roorkee.